New job offer“FRESH Völkingen GmbH”
Fresh Völkingen GmbH is searching for an aqualcultre development specialist.
You can read and download the original job offering here.
WE ARE HIRING!
FRESH is the world’s first large urban seafish farm that works independently of access to
the oceans. We’re producing premium yellowtail kingfish and white tiger shrimp using our
recirculating aquaculture systems [RAS]. Our production facility consists of four RAS systems with a total water volume of 10.000 m³ distributed over eight large pools. Additionally, we’re operating a quarantine unit and plan to extend our research capacities.
For scaling up our production capacities and to contribute to the planning and construction
of our new grow-out module, we’re looking for you, to strengthen our young and interdisciplinary team.
AQUACULTURE DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
experienced in intensive shrimp aquaculture
THE MAIN TASKS WILL BE
• Developing procedures to ramp up shrimp production in our farm
• Managing and controlling shrimp production
• Operational tasks in aquaculture production
• Analysis of performance KPIs, e.g. growth, productivity, resource-efficiency
• Contributing to the planning of a new shrimp grow-out module
+ Supporting colleagues on other operational farm tasks
• Experience in intensive shrimp aquaculture at industrial scale
• Professional background in aquaculture
• Excellent analytical skills and solution-oriented thinking
• Teamwork capability
• Self-organization and motivation
• Fluent English skills
• Fair and above average salary
• Social beneficiaries
• Working in an exceptional, future-oriented RAS project
• The chance to participate to build up a European shrimp industry
• Being part of an interdisciplinary, visionary team
• Dynamic and positive working environment